| SPRINGFIELD BRAE, ARBROATH
1. Timber frame construction (increased wall thickness for higher insulation value), facing brick base course, external blockwork wall with white roughcast finish).
2. Mains gas central heating (high flow combination boiler) individual thermostatic valves to radiators, 7-day digital programmer.
3. All bathroom sanitary ware is white; fitted showers with glazed shower doors. Bathrooms are tiled to dado rail height, showers are fully tiled. W.C. closets receive no tiling.
4. Each kitchen is designed to maximise on the space and storage available, but flexibility to this design is an option that may be changed. Kitchen units are from J.T.C. (Joinery Timber Creations) ( Tay Valley Range ). Appliances include, Smeg s/s gas hob, electric under oven, chimney extractor, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer. Walls are tiled from worktop level up to below wall cupboards.
5. Bathroom and kitchen ceramic wall tiles to be chosen from a pre-determined range.
6. The utility room provide's a space and connections for both a tumble dryer and washing machine.
7. Internal ceilings and wall finishes are in plain white, softwood timber facings and skirtings are stained and varnished. Ceiling coving to lounge, dining room and ground floor hall. External woodwork stained.
8. Mains connected smoke detectors are fitted to both the ground floor and upper floor hallways. TV. aerial points are provided in the lounge, master bedroom and kitchen. Telephone points are supplied to the lounge, hall, kitchen and master bedroom. B.T. connections are not included.
9. Shaver point to bathrooms and en-suites. Door bell, one external light to front and rear doors. Generous provision of power points to comply with IEE Regulations. Downlights below kitchen wall cupboards.
10. Monoblock driveway.
11. Turf laid to designated area of front garden. Rotavated top soil to all other areas, rotary drier, boundary fencing as plan, single concrete slabbed path around the house.
12. Level access to main front door.
13. Private road access and situated within a secluded setting via Springfield Terrace.
14. Each house has the benefit of a 10 year NHBC warranty.
15. Any requested changes to upgrade any of this specification will be costed accordingly. The above specification is for general guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration as deemed necessary all at the discretion of McNulty Homes. This specification does not create or form any part of an offer with intent to contract or in connection with any future warranty.